This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Saturday, October 12, 2002

last night, Jh just broke up with her bf. It took so much effort for her to do so even though he's completely insensitive of her and other people's feelings and completely full of himself. What is it about relationships that just trap you into their own momentum? it didn't help of course that jh is so used to pleasing people. to making others happy that she can't deal with the confrontation. I'm almost that way too. it's almost scary. sitting there beside her holding her hand and trying to will her strength, i could feel my heart beating three times as fast as it normaly beats, the tension in my body rising up and the heart pierced upon the edge. I was almost ready to cry myself. Am I scared of getting into a relationship? or simply scared of breaking up?

No comments: