This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

my room has finally reached some semblance of order and with that, the sense of urgency that usually occupies my life has unusally departed. Just for these few days there are no classes. Just for these few days, there is not much that I can do or should do.

two of my roommates are currently doing some serious moving in and unpacking. Being that I'm going to be here nine months, I've decided against investing that much physical and emotional energy into my room... so it's going to be nice, but definitely nothing like my housemates' rooms.

Seeing my housemates, I always wonder if I should be more involved with university life. Compared to them I do nothing but academics. Then again to me, what i do is more fun than what they do for fun. I wonder if the people who read my resume would see it that way.


No comments: