This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Shoe Meme!

*grin* Continuing from where papayagirlleft off

No. of shoes currently owned (please bear in mind that I just moved here! and thus have not many shoes to speak off):

14! that is to say 7 pairs. In my defence, I have to say that I have pairs of shoes back home not counted, plus shoes are more expensive here than back home and they're hard to bring from home.

Extra details:

Number of empty shoe boxes cleared out while counting up the tally:
Erm... none. I just moved here remember? Why would I have extra empty shoeboxes?

Most Expensive Pair: *lol* Currently in my wardrobe? erm since I threw out my boots last semester when I graduated, my current most expensive pair is very very cheap - 30 dollar sandals that I bought at whatever took over OG in orchard.

Cheapest Pair: erm 3 dollar slippers that I bought at an outlet store in Singapore, they're bright blue with red flowers but the real reason I bought them is because they're high enough to wear out without getting wet from stepping in shallow puddles.

Brands Represented: Hush Puppies, Merrels, and the rest are unknown brands that no one would know anyway :-p

The Last Shoe You Bought: Last pair hmm actually I bought a bunch in Singapore so its hard to tell but I guess the most recent one was the orange sandals that are wooden, high, and altogether bought because they were cute.

How many shoes have you under your work desk?: Hee hee, don't have one right now but probably one if my plan of wearing comfortable shoes to walk to work and then switching shoes there takes effect.

Five People I'm Passing This Baton On To: Hee hee, I don't know five people with blogs. or at least five people who haven't already had this passed too.

Alright then, if they want to do this,

Sylfien because he probably owns more expensive shoes than me.
Enforced Equanimity because I predict that he would have all of two pairs of shoes, maybe three if you include flipflops.
Lucid Nonsense because she's a girl
and Nic because he's my brother and I can pass it on to him if I want to.

4 comments:

enforced equanimity said...

11 sets actually:
1 pair slippers, US
1 pair fluffy bedroom slippers, US
3 pairs combat boots (1 drill, 1 outfield and a spare set of drill ones)
1 pair steel toed workboots (but they're a little scruffy. leather doesn't last long when you're kicking concrete)
2 pairs army running shoes (wouldn't be caught dead in them!)
1 pair "nice" work shoes
1 pair black sneakers, pretty OK condition. tad small, tho'.
1 pair brown sneakers, soles are coming off, so they need to be replaced soon.

hah. =P
granted not stylish, but i _do_ have shoes, ya'know.

wandering.girl said...

lol. Army shoes don't count. you were "forced" to get them. besides counting both the US and Singapore shoes is unfair. *grin* because I can't count the Singapore ones.

Anonymous said...

That's just because I buy less number of items which are individually more expensive! I protest: it's a matter spending style :-p

wandering.girl said...

i point out that you have the same no. of pairs as me that are more expensive. ha!