This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Two minute happiness.

Quiet sips of my Iced Cafe Mocha from Starbucks. Outside the world is turning, bustling on another hot summer's day. My apartment is a mess because I'm moving tomorrow and yet still not packed.

But here, with my coffee in my quiet cube early on Wednesday morning, it's okay to take two minutes out of the race for time that is my life. Transience has always been and perhaps will always be a part of my life. Yesterday, I lived in Boston, tomorrow in Brookline, a distance not far in miles but moves are never easy nor measured in miles. It's been a year. This time, next year, where will I be? Or the year after.

For now, it's enough that I am here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Zen.

We move, we try to settle, and then we move again. Who knows if I'll be moving in 2-3 month's time.

But I've learnt that little moments of your own time is important. I learnt that from my two months with you.

I see that we don't blog anymore. :-b