This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Obsessions

For those of you who don't know yet, where I would probably fall under the category of geek is in video games and anime. It is now November. The significance of which is that FF12 is now out in stores and has been out in stores for a whole 5 days. Have I bought it? No. Have I even seen it? No. Why? Because I'm currently working 24 (-8 for sleeping) hours a day.

I want to.. no... NEED to get my hands on that game. However, I also need to for the next few weeks, work, eat and sleep, which would not happen if I did get my hands on that game. I even have to work over Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, absence is not just making my heart fonder but also more obsessed.

If I should one day burst into the office dressed in flowing clothes and carved metal designed boots brandishing a broadsword and screaming "Give me my chocobos and moogles!"... you'll know why.

No comments: