This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

it's me again. hmm let's see.. went to USJ yesterday which was fun excpet for the lack of enough thrills. yeah I love thrills. I can't decide if that's somehow related to me working well under stress... hmmm.. defintely something to think about. but yeah. for some reason stress doesn't have the effect of freezing me like a rabbit caught under headlights. correction scratch that. I think if I feel its a hopeless case I would do that.. freeze that is.. or give up. and i have to be near the top somehow in order to work well. strange psychology huh?
I think I figured out that for me, it doens't help if i'm at the bottom. that won't inspre me to work harder. it only works if I'm getting good grades. once I set a pattern I tend to continue that pattern i think it's a matter of belief. which also of course leads to the crazy theory that the reason I have good skin is only because I believe I have good skin. which explains why it's like that w/o me washing my face and all that. hee hee.

No comments: