This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Friday, November 28, 2003

About the Kyoto bus system:

It's a weekend and its the tourist season. It's also raining. I stand at the busstop which for the above three reasons has a ton of people milling around and two buses go by with no chance to get on. they are that full. so as the second bus moves away, I decide maybe it would be better to walk. This is a 40 min walk in which i stop somewhere to get a drink. As a walk up to the busstop that i would have gotten off at the bus that I would have taken had I waited and been able to get on, pulls up. Tumari: it was faster and more certain that I would get to school in a 40 min walk than take the bus. Don't you just love the Kyoto bus system.

No comments: