This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Friday, June 25, 2004

I am extremely tempted at this point to sue the university.

For those who have not been following the long saga that is my life, I have to obtain a university support letter for the internship before I can get a visa to work in Japan. Of course after a week of equivocating, with me calling them every day, the univerisity has finally decided that they cannot sign the letter which has never happened before according to the company in japan.

So i figure 20 million to 50 million ought to be my due recompense for this. I mean, not only are they losing me an internship but the possibility of an extremely lucrative career in Trading or I-banking.

My evidence is there, I have various letters to the university saying that the wording of the letter can be changed, I have a letter stressing the importance of this letter.. and I figure I even have a precedence.. if you can call the guy who sued the postal service for 20 million because his acceptance letter never got to him costing him a college education a precedence.

I even have a punitive damages plea of extreme duress cost to me. After this amount of stress and upsetment, I'm sure my lifespan has been shortened by at least a year with all this worrying. Now all that's left is to find a good lawyer.

So anyone here know a good lawyer based in the USA?

No comments: