This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I'M HOME. and by home I of course mean Singapore. Although recently, and not so recently, I've had my doubts.

Kinda anti-climatic. Now that I'm home I don't really want to or feel like going out. I admit the weather has a great deal to do with that. In addition to the heat, there's the humidity that makes the air heavy and hard to breathe.

Temperature aside though, it seems each time I return there's less and less to do. I don't feel the same need to go out and reaqquaint myself with all the "happening" places down on the town any longer and each time I return it seems I get in touch with fewer friends. The evidence does not look good. I graduate next year and I have no idea where I'll be going after. It seems I don't have ties to maintain at any place almost... but aren't ties what makes us human? As much as we all don't want any responsibilty or don't want any ties to anything that will trap us, I think that those same traps are what keeps us alive. If you have no ties to anyone or anywhere, then what's the point of staying alive?

*sigh* off to take another shower to cool down.

No comments: