This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

New beginnings?

I was originally going to do this mass change in format and everything thing when I started work next year but as I'm procrastinating my thesis yet again decided to try out new things and feels on the blog thing.

When I first started this blog, it was a private diary, created because I type faster than I write. Eventually, as people found me and I found them, it became a way for friends to keep tabs on my life. Since then, all the private entries have gone elsewhere. I guess in a funny way, I'm still very much a private introvert and prefer to not have my life on display. Having said that however, I realize that its not really very much point having a blog if I don't update it, and interact with the rest of my friends using it.

As such, I have formed a new resolution to blog often, and blog about everything.

A couple of things I guess come with that, the largest of which is to stop hiding every traceable detail of myself online. I can't properly blog if I'm forever trying to remember not to type anything about where I am or what I am doing or where I come from.

As for the rest, I'm just going to see where this takes me.

No comments: