This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

4 meme

Just felt like doing one (a meme). At some point I'll do the other number ones....

4 Jobs You've Had In Your Life

1. Analyst (current job) basically all round researcher/analyst random stuff person
2. Summer analyst (trading floor)
3. Cafe counter girl
4. English teacher (sadly to say this was the best paying job of all... US$35 an hour!)

4 Movies You Could Watch Over And Over Again

Disclaimer: I'm not a big fan of movies so erm.. actually its more like 4 I would watch again rather than over and over again.

1. Mirrormask
2. Finding Nemo
3. Love Letter (Japanese)
4. Samurai X (I forget the title but its the tragic one with his past)

4 TV Shows You Love To Watch

1. CSI (The original)
2. Coupling! (British version please)
3. Whose Line is it Anyway
4. Anime (I know I'm being generic)

4 Places You've Lived In

1. Kyoto, Japan
2. Singapore
3. Boston/Providence US (I know there're different but sorta close)
4. Tokyo, Japan

4 Places You've Been On Vacation To

1. Australia (Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide...)
2. Brazil
3. London
4. Palm Springs/LA

4 Places You'd Rather Be

1. Kyoto. Either downtown or in one of the many gardens.
2. Disneyland or DisneySea (in tokyo)
3. .. The rest it's not so much I'd rather be there as who I'd rather be with...


4 Of Your Favourite Foods

1. Raw Fish.. namely Ikura and Negitoro Donburi.
2. Warabi Mochi
3. Yam Paste.. the teochew kind that's super fattenning
4. parfeitts :-p

4 Websites You Visit Daily

1. Gmail
2. Google... generally the news section
3. boingboing.net (lately)
4. random webcomics and blogs

No comments: