This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Baseball

Its the second morning in japan and already I am beginning to few the precious minutes slip quietly away. Yesterday we walked the sedate Meiji shrine and the much more crowded and energized harajuku. The press of people weighed heavily upon us.

Baseball, was something else entirely. For the record the red sox won 9~2 which was just lovely. But japanese baseball is arguably very different from Fenway. Being an away team in of itself was interesting but organized fan clubs? with set cheers for each player? Also, around ten they flashed a rule that noise makers were prohibited thereon and people actually obeyed!

I miss living here. Actually have not been very hungry at all. which is I guess kind of a waste but some of it is the tiredness perhaps. Hopefully I will regain my appetite and actually remember to start taking photos of food again. Also. less than 48 hours in, I have already consumed something like 4 ~ 5 bottles of tea. Ah japan.

1 comment:

SM said...

Japan.... suddenly I remember you mentioning it in one of our more recent conversations, but it slipped my mind. Ah......