This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Alright here comes long responses to everbody's posts. or at least kind of thought out ones I hope.

on homosexual marriage:
you can do that in Massachusetts now if you want. you can get a civil union in vermont but you can actually get married now in Massachusetts :-p I think it's a good thing. and yeah I don't think the dynamics in a relationship are the same at all but I've also seen guy-girl relationships with unconventional dynamics I think so I think it's all in the individual couples. and why do i have more bi/gay/les/ friends than I have straight ones? and yes I have tried to decide if I could ever possibly be bi, but haven't yet met a girl I wanted yet.

on america:
I agree. Unless you go to a liberal university you'll find that most of the people you meet don't have a very cosmopolitian or very free mindset. London is much much much more liberal in that sense and I felt more comfortable there than I had ever been in the US which was supposed to be the liberal one. Luckily enough I chose the most liberal university you can get on the east coast and I don't encounter much of the prejudice and stuff in daily life.

on rpging group:
Lol. I agree about the halfling thief thing simply because I recog. that i have a lot of the thief elements in me. but I would never make it as one just based on my dex skills. :-p. why halfling though? but the rest are mostly dead on. lol

on god:
yeah well.. you all know my views on this kinda.

on IRS:
lol. I had some good times with IRS. also some bloody long bizarre nights. doing a year long project should not be advocated for 10 year olds no matter how smart they're supposed to be.

on fujitsu:
all I can say is one word "sexy"
that alone makes it worth the price.

on Mary Sue:
one of the good ways to write is to write what you know, and lots of times we need to insert bits of ourselves and our emotions into our characters in order to make them believable. In some way, every character you write is a part of you.

on Writing:
I do it only when i feel like it or have the time which is almost never. sad but true. I don't have the depth of carefulness it takes to be a writer. or rather I know it's wrong but I don't have the patience to slowly work it out. same with the way I draw.

on Utena:
I would summarise it like this: Once upon a time, there was a girl who met a prince who gave her the hope and will to live. She decided that when she grew up, she wanted to be strong and true just like the prince. This story is about how this girl lives and keeps her dream even as she discovers that the reality her dream was based on does not live up to her dream.


No comments: