This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Monday, December 22, 2003

more up to date long thought out entry at home on my computer that will be posted later but needed to rant.

AAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! okay that was my primodial scream if I spelt that right. just received an email from m and they signed a lease for a house that is 575 a month with an extra 150 for heat and not including electicity and internet. Plus I'd have to pay a 500 off campus housing charge. I CAN"T AFFORD THAT KIND OF MONEY. so i either have to find a way to afford it or leave the girls stranded and go into the lottery for a single alone. Neither of which I really want to do. but I may not have a choice at this rate. Why doesn't anyone have any SENSE? AArgh my only faint hope is that the lease is not for the entire year. which I seriously doubt. aargh.

No comments: