This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Thursday, January 08, 2004

My boxes from Japan have arrived! that's way faster than I expected them :-p Nice. I like the Japan postal service. I think I'm suffering from lack of sleep from going out too much :-p but I really do wanna go out and party 'cept have precious little people to party with. *sigh* disadvantage of having everyone go to different school systems is that when you're out of school no one else is. I also need to start doing CNY shopping or face unceasing nagging. lol.

People have been really really nice to me all of a sudden. or maybe it's just struck me all of a sudden. And I'm not talking artificial nice or anything. I just mean unlooked for kindness from friends at brown who aren't close or anything because they're not the ones I live with. Cbear's been really nice and is offering to pick up my key and help me move in. and S volunteered to pick me up from the airport and that's really very sweet of them. Or maybe it's not that they have been very nice but that I never saw it coming, never expected that from them and so when it's offered it surprises me. Maybe I should expect more of my friends, or at least see more people as my friends :-p After all, they see me as one. I should trust more, no i mean expect more... I do trust them. it's complicated :-p

No comments: