This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

It's Finally Thanksgiving

I have a paper that is due at 6pm today.. and what do i do instead? I blog. :-p Speaking of papers, I have 40 pages to write over thanksgiving break. That's an average of 10 pages a day and I haven't done much research on EITHER of those papers. Great.

On the good side, no interviews for a while. I'm actually done I think, I have one more to go and depending on the results of that one, I'll decide whether or not to sign my current offer. I'll be glad when it's all done. For any who are interested, my current offer is for an economic and law consulting firm located in Boston. If I do sign, my start date would be in september so I would have the summer off to do all the myraid things that needs to be done.

Actually whether or not, I sign this offer I think I'm going to be in Boston either way. My other interview would also place me in Boston, but the chances of getting that are slim. Let's just say it's the top consulting firm and they only hire one from my university every year shall we? :-p Low chances in did. Oh well, at least I made it to the final round and who knows? i might just get it.

But for now... there's my paper on the ideational and material factors behind East Asian Regionalism pre and post crisis to finish.

No comments: