This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Recruiting update... here we go again.

Another update.
GS third rounds tomorrow in New York.
Axia first rounds in Boston friday.
Monitor first round - monday
Cornerstone 3rd round- tues

and I have no life :-p five page paper due this friday but realistically may be postponed till after the weekend. My prof. actually volunteered to give me the extension. *grin* He's nice.

In other news, I've been rejected by Bain. No big surprise since I screwed up the interviews by being a bundle of nerves. To balance it out though I made it to MK 3rd rounds!!! In boston in my first choice office!

I just really wish I could get this job cause if I did I could drop everything else. :-p But now that i'm interviewing for consulting in boston rather than banking in ny, actually I don't mind as much. (Probably not only because boston is closer and so less travel time, but also because I like consulting interviews more. I must be one of the only people who think cases are mostly fun.)


No comments: