This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

The Hanged man: major acarna card. Suspension with an imperative. I need to find myself but somehow that's what I've been trying to do the rest of my life so far. Or maybe I need to let go and see where that goes. Sometimes, letting go is harder than trying to do something.
The Amethyst: Hopeless Romantic, searching for a soulmate, opens the third eye.

I got these readings a week ago and still they linger in my mind a little. Not bothering me but just something to think about. I decided to just put the readings here. Seems like lately, I've had a lot to think about in my life and I guess on some level, I'm not quite ready to reconcile all this yet.

No comments: