This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

So i'm unreachable and going to be unreachable at least another week :-p... Actually I'm staying at Anne's and am only online now because I'm using the computer lab..

Saw two plays this week which are actually rather good. I think I miss being part of a production. Feeling like a gear in a machine and making something, making something work that is more than just what we put into it and somehow greater than ourselves. Persistance of vision. That was a line in the play I just came home from tonight. I think once upon a time, before I became a rootless dreamless creature to be blown about by the winds of fortune, or in my case, the winds of whatever creates fortune, I had that kind of a vision. Once upon a time, i had that kind of a vision about everything. Whatever I believed, I believed with a passion.

I suppose it's better really... to Not have the persistance of vision, in any case it's more comfortable, more practical, and infinitely more profitable. Sometimes, I still wish i believed in something, religion, academics, poetry, theatre.. just something. anything really. I guess that's why I drew the hanged man the other day which is a whole other story for another day and a different post.

No comments: