This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I had such a horrible interview. I've forgotten basic math, which he quized me on. I forgot how to do probabilities and am still unsure if I got that problem right.. which I think my friend is right and I probably got it wrong. Also on basic algebra and things like that. On the phone, pauses seem extremely wrong, so I somehow felt like I had to answer something, anything. As a result i think I answered 4 wrong answers before the right one and things like that. *sigh*

The second interview wasn't quite that bad. The third one was in Japanese. I've forgotten all my keigo. :-p I think that was possibly one of the worse series of interviews I've done. I need to practice my interview skills more. Esp, phone interviews.

Ah well. That's life I guess. *sigh*

No comments: