This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Friday, May 14, 2004

It's the eye of the tornado. The slight breather before the store restarts again.
Done with: two exams, one fifteen page paper and it's 2 page translation into mandarin.
Still to go: two more exams, packing and moving stuff into my new apartment for next year.
You know i wish I could just hire somebody to do all the moving for me. I don't mind moving my stuff, but moving the furniture that we're buying for the new place could be hell...
Oh and things are conspiring to put a PS2 in my hands.. a graduating friend just made me an offer to sell us his tv and PS2 as a bundle... *grin* I'm already buying his bed... I've been instructed to find out price :-p

No comments: