This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year!

Of course, it's not like anyone actually celebrates Chinese New Year here, but I'll put on a new red blouse and walk around in nice clothing all the same.. sadly enough it's still going to be the regular schedule of classes, work and chores.

I know they said things about not using scissors or sweeping today, but no one ever said anything about doing the laundry :-p Or so my logic runs. I miss the Chinese New Year holiday. They need to give us a two-day holiday here too :-p Unfortunately, I have to turn in my math homework, so I can't even give myself a holiday. Darned.

But whatever country you may be in for now, Happy New Year :-p May this year be a good one for you.

No comments: