This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Monday, February 07, 2005

It's official... I'm graduating.

I just refiled my concentration for International Relations confirming that yes, I am indeed done in IR and thus will be graduating... hopefully whether or not I get my Economics concentration done.

In other news, it's actually too warm today in my down coat. I mean I'm not even layering... just in a t-shirt and a coat. Wow. must be freak weather... this being providence.

Still not decided on my classes even though the deadline is tomorrow.

AND have a 100 sec reports to analyse and go through by two weeks... which is really funny in a I have to laugh or I would cry way because the sec website didn't let me download those reports the whole of yesterday because some remore server was down.

No comments: