This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm going to LA!

... in November on the company retreat. Actually, to be precise, I'm going out of LA to a resort in the desert for a weekend which promises to be fun. I also intend to take two extra days off to visit with sc and catch up. hooray for free air tickets into LA :-p

In other news, I finally got myself a permanent library card - which means I can now take out books! Yay! I already took out 3 to start with. The boston library here is not only huge.. (think of a fiction section that is at least twice as big as the old national libaray used to be, but you can take out as many books as you want. (Something that definitely meets with my approval). Since I have a month to return these books I'm sure I'll be done long before then.

Recruiting has also started which means I get to be on the other end this time *hee hee* This promises to be fun.

No comments: