This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

ipod meme

Taken from N and J...

What do you think of me, iTunes?
Angel Sanctuary

wow I never knew it thought that highly of me :-p

What should I do with my life?
Silent emotion by Cagnet

hmmm.. not sure that keeping my emotions bottled should be my life goal...

Will I have a happy life?

I could fall in love - Selena

does that lead to happiness?

What do my friends really think of me?
Take it Easy - The Eagles

*lol* alright this one is pretty accurate, people are always telling me I need to relax and have fun more and not be a workaholic.

Do people secretly lust after me?
Story of Us - Eric Clapton

erm is that a yes? *lol* sounds like one.

How can I make myself happy?
toki ni ai wa - from utena
(translation: At times love is.. )

From the lyrics of the song "At times love is strong, so much it even wounds people's hearts, but Ah in the midst of the courage that grants our dreams,a light always shines forth, Love is strong, so much so that it can move people's hearts, but Ah If we are together, then without a doubt we can change the world, and everything will become one power."

So the way to be happy is to have strong love? I'd like to think that.. but look at all the tragedies that were centered around love.

Why must life be so full of pain?
You're a God- vertical horizon

Because we create our own misery? Or because as human beings we create misery for others?

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Bizarre Love Triangle - Frente

I don't even want to think about what this means! Although my mind automatically filled in a couple of "I don't even want to go there" answers.

Will I ever have children?
Grain of sand- vonda shepard

One? or as many as sand? I don't even want children at this point!

Will I die happy?
Secret Garden - Gackt

Fine. Don't tell me.

Can you give me some advice?
enrai - do as infinity
translated "Distant Thunder"

Erm not good then? That sounds rather omninous like a warning of some kind..

What do you think happiness is?
qi zi - Faye wong
translated "pawn"

Definitely not my belief, why would happiness be being like a pawn? Unless of course it means having pawns to control.. oooh dictator tendencies coming out there...

No comments: