This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Shopping

Setting out with only vague aims and no time limit is always fun. I ended up getting a new phone while I was out yesterday... one with a plan with free nights and weekends instead of just a prepaid.

I also went shopping and bought a beautiful silver spaghetti strap wtih a butterfly across the top on the front for 30 dollars. I couldn't resist, it was too beautiful. Unfortunately this also meant I did not buy any of the two work pants I could have bought (they were forty dollars each) or the other cute top I wanted that was a lot cheaper. Shopping at H&M is not good for me, I want to buy too much. I ended up trying on I think 13-14 different outfits and these were the ones I was seriously considering buying. Money concerns otherwise, I also have serious closet concerns. My wall to wall closet is erm... full.

After my shopping adventures, I wandered down to Haymarket and purchased tomatoes, scallions, cauliflower, cilantro and onions - all at a dollar each. They had avacados cheap but I had way too much food in my house already.

I also made quiche last night. Jalepeno pepper quiche, with the peppers I bought from the week before. It turned out well. Althoguh I think I was really making it for the pleasure of making it rather than eating it since although I eat it, I never really liked quiche all that much! (I'm definitely a strange sort of cook)

No comments: