This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

It's been a long gap but I haven't had much time to blog lately. Work is absorbing all my energies together with the endless supply of chores that always seem to need to be done. Lately, I haven't even had much of a time to sleep.

Partly I admit is because F and Lady J are back in town again and between them, they always seem to be able to guilt me into going out and having dinner or doing something with them, even if it means cutting back on yet more sleep that night and going into work early the next morning again.

Red was also in town this weekend and fun as it was, I definitely did not get any relaxing done this weekend. We went up to the north end for some good italian food, and even better pastries and desserts. We also made yet another haul at the haymarket. This time we got yams, tomatoes, zuchinni, basil, parsley, asparagus and mushrooms. Of course that meant I had to make tomato basil cream soup again today. I also used some of the asparagus and the last of my bacon to make bacon wrapped asparagus that I'm going to be using in my bentos for next week. I need to start using all the food in my fridge.

*yawn* it's the end of the weekend and I have yet to do my ironing or make tomorrow's lunch.. or clean.. or any of the numerous errands.. *sigh*

No comments: