This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Saturday, February 15, 2003

I don't even know what to say to you anymore. except what I'm doing now isn't the solution. I know I'm avoiding you. I know why I am. and I know I don't want to get hurt or face up to reality. and maybe if I avoid you long enough I can close myself off too. but why does it always come to that. right now, you're everything that i can't stand. I don't know how you managed to do it. lose all the good points and gain all the bad ones. someday I'm going to have to leave. the question is is it someday soon. and I'm not exactly mad. just sad. there's no more energy left ot be mad. what's the point. that's the dangerous part. now I can leave. because now there's nothing more holding me down.

No comments: