This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Saturday, February 01, 2003

went for reunion dinner with the singaporeans yesterday night and then we went for ice cream. it was fun!. *grin* filipa says S has been acting weird but I haven't seen any of it unless that means he has been too nice. becuase that's how I feel. :-p yeah I'm strange. it's like all of a sudden he's too friend. and I don't remember it being this way last semester. *shrug* as in last semseter was more like somewhere inbetween aquiantance and friend. I don't know what I want to do for my 21st birthday yet.. :-p *sigh* or what I want. hmm.. and it's the new year. it's chinese new year! not lots of goodies and all but still, it's chinese new year :-)

No comments: