This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Ate today so far: Bread, fruit, cheese, coffee
Calories: again I have no idea.
I didn't walk to school today. I've stopped walking to school for the time being until it cools down becuase it is simply TOO HOT to walk to school and have class right after. I need some cool down time. Today, actual classes start full swing. so it's going to be japanese classes in the morning and regular classes in the afternoon. I've decided to shop a couple of classes until I decide which ones to take. that might take a while but I really should decide soon so I can buy my books.
I bought a KeiTai on saturday! I can be contacted now! ain't that great?? I also need a denshi ziten which apparently I'm going to buy over from derek. but that doesn't really solve my problem of needing it right now!! :-p so I'm going to get it next week i guess.
I also spent sunday at Chanda's in sweet sweet air condition. It's supposed to get cooler by now but it hasn't so it's like singapore weather.. arrgh I can't wait for fall.

No comments: