This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

i'm sitting here in the libaray waiting for the rain to stop or at least get a little less wet before i set off on my walk home and yet getting this strange feeling that that's like just not going to happen. it's gloriously gloriously wet outside and getting even more so and in the short span of a coupla days the temperature has dropped from burning hot to cool on the verge of cold. not that i'm complaining but walking home in the rain is a sure way to get a cold. I have a test tomorrow too but I really wnat to walk because i didn't make it to kawaramati in time to walk to school today so I really just want to walk home but it's sucky weather to be walking in i guess. *sigh* At least, I've accomplished most of my homework. All that's really really left is to study for tomorrow's test *aargh* I hate tests. I like them much better when they're mcq.. (that is when I can actually guess the answers and I'm not likely to know much) mcqs where i have to actually get a really high score suck *lol*

No comments: