This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Monday, September 22, 2003

yay I'm back again after a short break from no computer in school. And I had the greatest weekend. On saturday, I watched Shrek with Chanda, and yesterday I went down to Umeda to go shopping at Hanshin with Derek. We also had Kaiten Sushi... karaoke that was half-priced... and I have a green oversized kappa on my bed now! *beams* it's sooo cute and cuddly. Oh and we bought mangas to read. Now other than homework.. life is good.

added to that i had a danceparty in the lounge earlier with Danny, Amanda and Chanda so I'm happy. funny that the brown people are the ones who love the dance. I think I'm the worse at it though but i do have rhythmn i just have to learn how to move my body.

No comments: