This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

it's me again and yesterday was another holiday. which means a short week this week made even shorter by the fact that we're leaving on the okayama trip this friday. On the flip side though it means i don't have a lot of time to get work done since I know better than to think that i'll have any time over the weekend to get work done at all. I am looking forward to staying on a farm though I think it would be an experience.

So here i am ostentatiously doing my homework on my computer but in actuality waiting for my stuff to download :-p
I do have a bunch of homework plus a major test tomorrow so I should really do that instead though. ah well... back to the daily grind of life.

No comments: