This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Sunday, February 08, 2004

I went to a gay bar for the first time yesterday.
Did that get your attention yet?
Actually it wasn't really a gay bar, it was a club and it was called Pulse. It's kinda like a disco. It was also ladies night which meant tons of interesting sights around. lol.
I mean where else do you get to see so many girls making out with each other on the dance floor?
A guy's dream huh? Well, I came to the conclusion that even if I were a guy, not really.
i mean I think if I were gay or bi, I'd go for a girl who was strong and outgoing, but still girly. Maybe I'm just looking for someone who is a little like myself but also all the things I'm not but I wish I could be. I wouldn't want a girl who reminded me of a guy though. even though technically speaking I'm straight so I mean I would want a guy. hmm... weird.
Anyway, that's one of the conclusions I reached last night. I'm straight. lol. Not that I was uncomfortable at the club or anything. It was fun to get out and dance again, especially with a big group of friends, and the music was nice and all but I kinda realised that I wasn't attracted to any female in the club :-p none of the males either but as they were all gay I wouldn't have gotten them anyway.
*grin*

No comments: