This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Okay okay so I'm writing an entry already. I have a midterm in Labor econ tomorrow and of course it took me till last night staring at my notebook in my bed just before turning in the towel to sleep before I realized that the reason why I wasn't getting those particular quesitons is that i had transcribed the solution from my notebook wrongly. Sheesh. These things get me everytime, and I don't know why I'm always more productive when I'm supposed to be in bed sleeping. *lol*

Anyway responses to people:

Luc. N: Good luck in the job search. I can't believe I have to do that in a year and I'll probably in the same boat. I hate it that people around me are getting internship offers and job offers left right center and i'm just sitting here and going.. yeah.. I'm not that good. :-p

Enf. E: I never regret talking to you :-p lol. no seriously. It was nice. Every once in a while I need reminding that I do have friends elsewhere. For some reason I'm way closer to you and D than I'll ever be to my friends here in providence. Maybe it's the value system or simply the fact that we've had more time to get used to each other and accept each other for what we are.
Oh btw, did you know that asian christians have the same reputation as people from the bible belt.. kinda. lol I just tell people my parents are asian christian and they TOTALLY understand. I think Asians tend to take value systems to an extreme, or maybe they're just so used to having a code to act on which is why they are in general more extremeist in religion or something.

S.S: ganbatte nee. watashimo nan ka kono syu kan wa totemo muzukashi desu kedo ganbare.

S.M: hey sweets. I've come to realise how healthy the american way of doing these things are :-p Or at least compared to singaporeans. Maybe it's all very romantic and all but I think singaporeans tend to put a lot of emphasis on relationships being like your one true love and leading up to marriage. And I'm not just saying that because I'm not affected because I swear I wouldn't have such high standards otherwise (why oh why won't I just go get a random guy) So it's all well and good if it works out. *smile at a certain long-standing couple* but if it doesn't it tends to want to screw up and twist your life because it makes it that much harder to get over because each relationship was so important in the first place. Maybe it would be better if we were all just taking everything as it comes. relationships day by day without expecting anything more so that if it happens it happens and if it doesn't work out, it doesnt' screw up our lives for years to come :-p
lol. and if you've watched battle royale, the couple survive not killing anyone, being extremely lucky, and being protected by another guy who of course since he killed people, dies. (this is the movie world, the innocent survive). In the real world this would never be the case.... a.k.a. if you put me on a dessert island and told me I had to kill other people, I prob. wouldn't be the last one standing :-p

No comments: