This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Monday, July 19, 2004

Am at the airport now having forgotten:
1. my i-20
2. my contract
3. my sia mileage card.
 
Oh well, I will have the second faxed to my apartment in Japan and the other two hopefully gotten later.
Hee hee, oops. Apparently I'm not too good at remembering important things.
 
Since I'm severely sleep deprived I shall now board the plane and attempt to sleep until they ply me with food and/or entertainment. Something else I forgot, a book. I forgot I have an unread book in my room, the latest Magaret Atwood. Darned, I was looking forward to reading it too. I really have to remember details like that. Now I won't get to read it for another year.
 
To all those who I did see in Singapore: i had a great time and thanks for the memories
To those I didn't: Sorry I wasn't in Singapore so long this time but hope I'll see you next trip round.
 
First day of work tomorrow. Just thinking of it gives my stomach butterflies. I wish I was drop dead gorgeous or at least have better fitting suits. Maybe that would have given me slightly more confidence :-p.
 

No comments: