This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Another hung over, slept way too late last night and woke up too early this morning, day. Desipte me blogging 2 days ago that I am really old to be doing this I wound up doing it all over again.

To crown that all off, my mum woke me at 9 this morning, a phone call for my mum woke me again at 10 and a phone call for me woke me at 11. At which point I have decided not to bother trying to go back to sleep

But right, about that phone call for me. Apparently I'm flying on Monday or Tuesday to start work in Tokyo. Unfortunately the catch is that since I'm going in on a tourist visa, they can't pay me till my actual visa comes through and is converted which might be at the last week.. so I'm going to have to find a way to survive on tokyo with little or no money!

Hmmmm.... I forsee problems. :-p

No comments: