This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Spent the day wandering around roppongi. I like the shops on the street much better than the hills which is practically a city within a city, it's kinda like a mall cum residences kind of place. Found an english book sale too :-p Not bad for a start.

By the way my apartment is gorgeous. I know I've said this to everyone already but I really love it. Right at the heart of town, on the main road, it's got really good security. you can't even get in the main door to the complex without a key. Fully airconditioned, large, with cable. It's actually fairly large. I love this apartment. It also costs more than my salary. :-p. Guess this is a strictly one-off opportunity.

No comments: