This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Monday, July 12, 2004

I am definitely not as young as I used to be. I say this because it's 11am and i just got up from having been out till 4am in the morning. The distinct heavy groggy feeling you get from having had a strange amount of sleep and having stayed up too late is defintely making the world seem removed through a layer of film.

How did I use to stay up till 6-7am in the morning and not even feel the effects when I a woke 4-5 hours later? Even better, how did I use to go dancing till 3am AND stay out that late without feeling the effects. Probably the miricle of youth. And here I was thinking that I was going to be able to do this on a daily basis, working in the intense financial sector. I imagine this will get worse as I get older.

No comments: