This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I am exhausted. I don't know why travelling in planes always does that to you. Leave you far more tired than you ought to be considering you haven't been moving much the entire time. Perhaps it's the stress of entering a new country or foreign one and having to find your way.

But yes, my apartment is gorgeous. Or at least it is to me. Considering I was expecting a tiny thing this is gorgeous, palatial by tokyo standards. *grin* I love it already. My very own personal space. You know, I could get used to this, even if living alone in tokyo is a little lonely, everyone's been really nice so far.

I think I'll go take a bath in the lovely tub... *smile* I loooooooove having an apartment. With AIRCONDITION. *grin* it was 34.5 degrees celcius when I arrived and that was in the evening... i hate to think what noon weather will be like.

No comments: