This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

I have just about decided not to do my gres. I'm supposed to take it on Monday.... but i haven't had the time to touch my books, and I'm seriously running myself down so that I don't have the energy to do my homework much less do the gres. In any case, if i don't take it, it's money but money is replacable - the score would affect me for life.

Other than that- I have an interview in new york again wed, two interviews on thursday and then I leave for conneticut for dinner with Mck. Interviews with Mck the next day and then I return to providence, hopefully in time for my seminar.

the following week is gs's third rounds in New York again. I'm starting to memorize the amtrak schedules. As you can tell, I don't have much time to do work at all.

*sigh* I just really want one particular job offer so I can drop most of the rest.

No comments: