This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Recruiting update

I think i completely blew my bain interviews yesterday from being too nervous. Definitely a big disappointment in myself because I could have done so much better... having interviews in a hotel room on couches definitely threw me off. My friends have been trying to make me feel better by saying that hey you made it to one of ten that's pretty amazing in itself but it's def. the case of so close and yet so far. Ah well.

Tuesday I'll be in New York interviewing for GS... they're paying for my train ticket, taxi fare and possibly food :-p. Wed or Thurs I'll be in Boston interviewing for cornerstone. (since it's my fault that i'm not on campus when they interview second rounds here... they don't have to pay for anything) and that's all the second rounds I have so far.

I'm turning down a first round for the first time because I will be in New York.. and the score right now? is something like 15 applications, 9 first rounds and 3 second rounds... of course a fair no. of those haven't got back to me yet so I think the total right now is somewhere around 5-6 rejections total. No offers yet.

No comments: