This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Monday, October 25, 2004

yet more callbacks

So i totally screwed up my midterm this morning with not having enough time to finish it.... but my priorities are all screwed up because i got phone calls.

the first was from morgan stanley who I thought already rejected me but apparently the asia-pacific office wants me in their final round interviews so it's nyc again for me next wed. the second was McK !!!! *grin* they wanted to know my office preferences but I'm definitely coming back for second rounds with them... so it's like I get a second chance after I screwed up Bain. People have been telling me that it might not be as bad as I thought it was because apparently they may have designed it to make you feel that bad but ai...

So yeah, 3 interviews this week and so far GREs and two interviews next week. and when I say interview I really mean four interviews in one day kind of interviews so multilpy everything by four or five :-p

byebye classes! :-p

No comments: