This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Overwhelmed

I'm so damned tired and I still have boston tomorrow, a phone interview tomorrow night and new york on friday and I have my gres monday and i haven't done any work for it and I just want to scream. Also definitely forget the schoolwork I'm flunking all my classes this semester. well or at least Bs and nobody else understands cause everyone is like you should be grateful you're getting Bs instead of Cs or failing and a B is not the end of the world.

also am sick of travelling. don't want to go to new york on friday and next tues or wed. willing to go to boston because I actually *like* the company. honestly I just want to quit recruiting but I can't because I feel like I should apply to all these companies. *sigh*

I don't feel like a student anymore. I'm not learning anything. can't companies recruit during winter break??





No comments: