This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

If you're wondering why I'm never around anymore.. let me just assure you that even if you live right across from me you would hardly see me.
my insane class load is definitely taking it's toll on sleep and everyting else. It seems getting 5hours of sleep a night is becoming the norm in addition to never getting enough of my work done to actually do anything fun.

I think part of the reason is that every weekday night I dress up in a suit and go to some info session on a particular company. And when I'm not in class or at a info session, I'm desperately trying to compose cover letters for job applications. Speaking of which i have 3 job inteviews on wednesday, which means 4 hours in the career center because I didn't want to run right from one intevew to the next considering that might not be too endearing. "Yes.. sorry i was five min late but I was inteviewing with your competitor." *grin* They are for investment banking.... seems like at the moment I'm going to go into either investment banking or consulting.

That is of course.. if they like me enough to call me back :-p. If they do I forsee seeing a lot of new york real soon :-p

No comments: