This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

14 days counting...

And the cheque is still not here. I'm beginning to get very worried that it IS lost in the mail. Or stolen, I mean mail theft still exists and all.

In other news, My apartment while now in some semblance of order is still not entirely clear. I've noticed that at least where unpacking is concerned the last few boxes always take the longest. Partly, I'm sure is the lack of incentive, by the time I'm done with most of the stuff I'm too bored and tired of unpacking to want to do the last few tasks and partly too, I always leave the difficult stuff that I can't decide where to put for last. But mostly it is a matter of incentive. The first few boxes hold essentials but by the time you've gotten to the last few boxes they mostly hold things that you were sitting on the fence about discarding in the first place - the things that you don't throw out because it would be a waste and you'd probably have need of SOME day.. the only problem is the Some day isn't today.

I start work on Monday and am now starting to worry about little things - Like what the hell am I going to wear to work on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I notice that we have opposite priorities -- I always sweat the little things first *grin* Getting ready for DPPS and OSMP was a matter of securing a wardrobe and shoes before taking care of everything else, like when to report and what to do. Hee hee. Could be that I had no control over the latter and just had to wait for someone to inform me. But still. :p