This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Monday, August 08, 2005

First day of work

I'm under training till Wednesday. So far I've learnt that everything I do needs to be logged. I'm not sure how many hours a day I'm supposed to be working yet though. For training, it is 9am to 6pm but most people seem to come in later closer to 10am and get out later too. I guess it depends on what kind of a person you are, whether you work better in the morning or late.

Other than that I've learnt so far about policies more policies and research resources.

More training tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cool. You have the freedom to decide when you want to do your work, and as long as you get it done it's all right. I guess I have the same kind of freedom too: as long as I clock a certain number of hours and turn up for my classes at their respective timings (obviously).