This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

It is 10.30pm and I just got home from work.

Today I worked from 9am straight. 13 hours, ate lunch in five minutes staring at my computer screen working, skipped dinner and just got home. I'm so tired I really don't want to make dinner. As a result, I guess I'm skipping dinner.

I think I'm setting some kind of record. If you exclude training week. This week I've worked an average of 12 hours a day. I think I've made my billable quota by lunch today. Who needs to work on friday?

I don't think this pace is sustainable. Whatever happened to the 40 hour work week? It's only Thursday... there's still tomorrow to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um honey, I think you should pace yourself. You still need to last for 2 or 3 years yet... :-p