This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

The night before...

First day of work tomorrow and I don't know where to begin to be nervous.

1. my cheque is still not here yet, def. time to be worried
2. my debit card has been discontinued since they sent the replacement to my old address and so had to discontinue that number and send me a new one, but in the meantime i'm a little short on cash
3. What the hell do I wear tomorrow. I suspect I'll be deciding tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess I didn't make it back in time before you had to leave for work... Well, here's hoping you have a great first day at work, and remember that I'll be cheering you on in spirit from right here!