This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Thursday, January 23, 2003

feeling particuarly plagued by guys at the moment and school's barely even started. I guess firstly which I was trying to forget over vacation and kind of did, is that H is kind of getting to be friends. like kind of the say hello and sit next to and chat kind of friends in japanese. which is kinda dangerous becuase chances are we are going to japan together which could be disastrous. anyone else I would say that oh well I'll go off to japan and then that would be it. he's such a nice guy too. I don't want him to get the wrong idea. which i guess is what makes me so irritated when meg and bunch make insinuations or stuff about chris even though there I know that there's nothing there. I guess i just don't want to be reminded that I'm not immune to all this. S is coming over tomorrow too or rather stopping by after his rehearsals and there's a confusion mess all to itself. oh well at least i figured out what it is I like about S and now that that's figured out I'm not as affected. or I hope not. I guess tomorrow is the acid test. In fact, I'm not even sure what I care or that I care. *shrug* at the moment I just want to be like free of guys. *aargh* I guess to add to the mess is that D and B want to visit around the same time. I quite welcome the visits but to arrange the visits so they def. don't meet. aargh. I could learn to hate guys. just kidding. I don't think I really would. *sigh*

No comments: